4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. Physical products purchased from The Company are entitled to a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If, for any reason within the first 60 days of purchase of any physical product, you aren’t 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us for a full refund of your purchased price less any shipping or handling fees.
Digital Product Downloads can be returned for a full refund within 15 days of purchase. Coaching Programs have a 30 Day Money back guarantee.
Agreements to participate in compilation products (co-authoring books) may be cancelled within 3 business days.
10. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
12. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
15. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Sacramento County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: Jan 11, 2017
PRIVACY & GDPR POLICY
Amplifier, LLC knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. By visiting Amplifier, LLC websites, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed by e-mail to [email protected].You may also contact us via a regular mail:
Post Street, #5304
El Dorado Hills, California 95762
The United States of America
HOW WE COLLECT MEMBER, VISITOR OR USER INFORMATION
The information we gather falls into two categories:
- Information collected as a result of you navigating through the Site.
- Personal information you voluntarily supply when you subscribe, order, post a message, photo, video or sound recording, send a message to another user, or participate in a chat room, complete a survey, enter a contest, or apply for a promotional product.
The first type of information we collect can be thought of as “passive” information in that we collect certain details about your visit to our site without you actively inputting any identifying information. This type of passive information that we collect and store in our databases, may include one or more of the following types of information (“Data”): your Internet Protocol (IP) address; the name of the domain name from which you access the Internet; the IP address of the Website from which you linked to the Site or our network of sites; browser data; email address data; and the date and time you access our Site and its functions. For example, when a visitor, member, subscriber, or other Site user requests web pages from the Site’s server, clicks on banners or other links or otherwise uses or views the Site’s services, products or other functions, we or our agents may automatically collect some information (“Data”) about the visitor, member, subscriber or user. This information may include the IP address from which the Site is being accessed, the pages or links that were requested, the special preferences or requests of the user and cookie information received from the computer of the visitor, member, subscriber or user. While the collection of Data described above could be thought of as passive, the second way we collect information is more active.
For example, we may ask you to provide personal information. Whether or not you provide this personal information is completely optional. This “Optional Information” may include your name, username, e-mail address, physical address (or part of it such as your zip code), telephone number, gender, marital status, occupation, education and any special interests or affiliations. Additional “Optional Information,” such as a credit card number, expiration date, security code and billing address may be requested for participation in special promotions or offers, or for billing and shipping information. We may also use “Optional Information” to verify identity, and protect against fraud. When a subscriber, member or user of this Site sends any personal communication or correspondence, by any means, to the Site, another Site User, the Company or any employees, agents or representatives of Company or Site, we may collect and use any and all such information and all other Data regarding that communication including the I.P. address the communication originated from. Once you submit personal information to the Company or Site we may collect and store information about your activities on the Site.
Cookies are one of the tools that we use to passively collect Data.
YOU MAY ENCOUNTER THIRD PARTIES ON OUR SITE
CLEAR GIFS (“WEB BEACONS”)
HOW WE USE AND SHARE DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and to ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online. We shall continue to take reasonable steps to provide effective data protection at all times, however, no security technology can provide invulnerability to information compromise. Therefore Amplifier, LLC cannot, and does not, guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or to any third party affiliated with the Site. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
If you are a newsletter subscriber, you always have the option of no longer receiving them. At the bottom of each newsletter, there is an opt-out option. Simply click on “Unsubscribe”.
Our customers can correct, access and update pertinent Personally Identifiable Information obtained through the site. Mechanisms include online, email, telephone, postal mail etc. This helps to assure that the information we collect is accurate and up to date. You can correct, access, and update your personal information by e-mailing SUPPORT.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
If you choose to visit Amplifier, LLC, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California. Our business changes constantly. This Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use.
UPDATES AND REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY
If you have any complaints or concerns about the Company or about this privacy statement, please contact:
Via email: [email protected]
Via regular mail:
Post Street, #5304
El Dorado Hills, California 95762
The United States of America
Phone: +1 916-571-2944
Last Updated: May 25, 2018
This site is not part of the World Triathlon Corporation (WTC) website or Dalian Wanda Group. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by WTC in any way. IRONMAN is a trademark of WTC.
Last Updated: Nov 23, 2017
This site is not part of the Facebook website or Facebook, Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc
Last Updated: Nov 23, 2017
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product/service and it’s potential. In terms of earnings, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in this material or on this website. Information presented on this website is not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, ideas, and techniques.
Any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level.
Any and all forward-looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anyone else. No guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material.
Last Updated: Nov 23, 2017
Registrants canceling outside of two weeks (14 calendar days) of the seminar or course may receive a refund less a $75 cancellation fee, transfer to another seminar or course of without penalty, or keep a credit with us for a future course or seminar without penalty.
Registrants canceling within two weeks (14 calendar days) of the course are not eligible to receive any refunds. Registrants have the option to transfer to another course or keep a credit with us for a future course, both of which are subject to a $75 cancellation fee.
Registrants may assign a substitute to attend the seminar or course in their place. Please provide notification of substitution including assignees name and contact information. Registrants are responsible for forwarding any pre-advance seminar or course materials to their assignee.
Registrants who do not show up for a seminar or course without notice forfeit their registration fee.
Amplifier, LLC reserves the right to cancel the course. In the unlikely event of a cancellation, Amplifier will issue a full refund of the registration fee, but will not be responsible for any other charges incurred by the registrant due to the cancellation of the course.
If you have questions regarding this policy please call 916-571-2944 or email [email protected].
Last Updated: Jan 1, 2019