Become an Amazon Bestselling Author
Have you ever had dreams of sharing your story with the world and becoming a published author?
Well you’re not alone. Writing a book is one of the top aspirations that many people have. Unfortunately, not knowing where to begin, how to structure the book, and the steps to getting published has stopped many hopeful writers from turning their dreams into reality. Fortunately, there are steps that anyone can take to successfully write a book and getting it published.
My name is Rich Greene. As a 5-time Ironman Triathlete and Executive Business Coach, I'm hyper-aware of the success elements that are part of that race. I've interviewed many Ironman Triathletes and have found 10 common elements that are shared by all of them.
One of the powerful aspects of how I help business executives transform their careers and their lives is through the use of stories from real live people who have faced great adversity and pushed through those challenges to achieve success. I never cease to be amazed and inspired when people share their stories with me. In my new book, I'd like to be able to use some fresh new stories as teaching examples.
To help with this effort I'm writing The IronMan Mind. I want everyone who has a story to be able to participate so I'm making three options available.
There are 2 Ways You Can Participate!
1. 1/100th of 1% Club: Your name can be listed in the book recognizing your accomplishment. As an Ironman Triathlete, you've accomplished what only 1/100th of 1% of the population has.
- Featured amongst an elite group of athletes and recognized for your accomplishments
- Notification of the 1-day 99 cents Kindle version sale
- Discount on the hardcopy version of the book
This is a no-cost option; it's ABSOLUTELY FREE to be part of this publication.
- Remember to check the "Service Agreement" box that basically gives us permission to print your name in the book.
- Participants who select Option 2 are automatically included in this section.
2. Author Your Own Chapter in the Book: There will be ten chapters in the book; each corresponding to one of the ten elements that make up an IronMan Mind. You select which section or sections you want to author. There is a limit of two authors per chapter and it is first-come-first-serve.
Here's what you get as a contributing author:
- You get to stake out your section and tell your story - Invaluable
- You get 20 printed copies of your book – Value $300
- Your own editor to assist with your chapter – Value $2,000
- A professional book marketing campaign by a New York publisher and promotion by a Hollywood promoter – Value $3,500
- Status as a #1 Amazon Ranked Author – Value $3,500
- Pre-written book press release (simply post online) – Value $2,500
- Pre-written book sales sheet (simply print & handout) – Value $2,000
- Revenue earning potential via your own affiliate sales page – Value $1,500
Total Value: $17,800
Your Investment: $997*
In order to participate and be included in this book, you must have successfully completed an Ironman Triathlon. The projected publishing date is January 2017.
The chapters that are open are as follows:
- Determined – They never give up. They would rather die than quit. They believe that the sacrifice of preparation always pays off and the reward is always within reach. (Closed)
- Benevolent – They have a high level of awareness of their surrounding environment and are helpful, kind, and encouraging to others in need. (1 spot open)
- Optimistic – They believe that where there is a will there is a way. They always look for ways to reap the benefit even when things are going not to plan. They smile…even when things are tough. (Closed)
- Insightful – They are able to see the big picture and realize that failure, pain, and disappointment are all part of the process. They relish struggle. They know that life contains all elements of emotion and one must experience all in order to fully appreciate their meaning. They realize that life is greater than any one particular moment in time and are able to step back from a situation and make an assessment of where it fits in the grander scheme of life. (1 spot open)
- Organized – They know that a high assurance of success is based on sound planning. They use the plan as a foundation and change it as necessary. The main goal stays the same but they modify the tactics or strategies to active success. (Closed)
- Inclusive – They cast a wide net to achieve their goals. They bring others along on the ride for support, encouragement, and to share in the celebration of success. (1 spots open)
- Sacrifice – They don’t take shortcuts. They pay the price for success realizing that many of the rewards can be found in the journey itself. (1 spots open)
- Focused – They always accomplish what they plan to do, no matter what obstacles they are faced with. They believe that there are no hurdles in the road to success; the hurdles are the road. (Closed)
- Appreciation – They appreciate all that they have. They enjoy the fruits of their labored but take nothing for granted. (1 spots open)
- Courage – They are not without fears or doubts. But they know that these are just emotions and that the greatest battle to be fought is within themselves. (Closed)
In order to participate and be included in this book, you must have successfully completed an Ironman Triathlon. The projected publishing date is September 2017.
- If you are ready to go just select one of the 2 options on the right-hand side of the page to secure your participation.
- If you want to talk to me regarding the project, just Send Me a Message and I'll get in contact with you and answer any questions you might have.
Thanks in advance for being part of this project. I'm excited to hear your story and add your experiences in this book.